New Business Development Executive (Microsoft Cloud Services)
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Totton, Hampshire, with travel across the UK as required
Salary: DOE + commission
Working Hours: 09.00hrs – 17.30hrs, Monday to Friday, but may need to work extended hours or weekends if the needs of the business require.
We are currently looking for a New Business Development professional to join our client’s team.
You will be responsible for introducing the company to new business relationships, closing opportunities and general sales development. The role will operate primarily in the South of the UK, focusing specifically on delivering sales in and secure new business opportunities for Microsoft’s Cloud Service solutions to organisations up to 500 employees.
Sales Lead Creation and Pipeline Management
* Identify new client and business opportunities using multiple methods to include researching the external market, utilisation of personal network, networking events, word of mouth, partner channels etc.
* Develop and progress all leads to a natural successful conclusion.
* To be the focal point for prospects, ensuring that the sales process is managed effectively.
* Undertake the preparation and submission of a regular pipeline reports
* Attend industry conferences and events to help increase knowledge
* Develop new leads and enquiries.
* Meeting with single and multiple stakeholders within new prospects to demonstrate products and services, establish needs and requirements, identify key decision makers and establish sales cycle timescales.
* Ability and track record to new client opportunities from new clients is essential
* Liaise with other departments to assist in determining the best solution from the Microsoft Cloud solutions.
* Create and deliver customer proposals.
* Follow the traditional sales process through Open, Need Propose and Close to a successful conclusion.
* Working with other members of the company to undertake demonstrations.
Essential Skills and Experience
* Demonstrable track record of success for a minimum of 3 years in a sales position within a technology environment
* Ability to demonstrate previous success in personally preparing proposals is essential.
* Working experience within Microsoft Azure and Cloud environments is essential
* Ability to demonstrate previous success in achieving sales targets and closing sales.
* Previous experience of establishing and developing customer relationships to a senior (C) level would be an advantage.
* Highly IT Literate and experience in the cloud environments and a good degree of competency in MS Office packages to include Excel, Word, MS Project and PowerPoint.
* A full, clean UK driving license is essential.
Personal Skills and Attributes
* Highly self-motivated, with the desire to succeed and meet both personal and professional goals.
* Able to take a planned and organised approach to workload, prioritise urgent tasks effectively in order to meet deadlines and work with the required level of attention to detail.
* High levels of commitment, with the willingness to contribute additional effort if required.
* Strong and confident communicator, with the ability to communicate with others in a professional and business-like manner.
* Demonstrable presentation and negotiation skills to a high level, with the ability to influence and inspire others.
* Ability to work as a genuine team player (not just within the sales function) to maximise all opportunities.
25 days holiday per year excluding Bank Holidays, Car allowance, Company mobile and Company laptop.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions