Network Services New Business Development Executive
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Totton, Hampshire, with travel across the UK as required
Salary: DOE + commission
Working Hours: 09.00hrs – 17.30hrs, Monday to Friday, but may need to work extended hours or weekends if the needs of the business require.
Fresh Recruits are seeking a New Business Development specialist to join a growing business in Totton.
About The Role
This role will evolve from an initial focus of generating awareness with prospects and creating new sales opportunities, into concentrating on supporting customers to deliver their business objectives via networking and security orientated projects. There is a defined progression path for Network and Security Sales Specialists to support their development throughout this process.
The role will operate primarily in the South of the UK, focusing specifically on delivering sales of network hardware and software solutions to organisations up to 500 employees across all market sectors.
* Business Development and arrange lead meetings with customers
* Take ownership for commercial and technical engagement
* Explore technical requirements and present the benefits of a solutions to business objectives
* Apply the business’ framework to lead with a consultative approach
* Aim to secure net new Network and Security Managed Services where possible
* Demonstrate an applied understanding of the company’s managed services, cloud, and vendor portfolio
* Build an internal network with technical and sales teams and an external network with partners
* Be an internal Product Champion leading sales activity for a chosen partner in the Network & Security arena
* Maintain accurate pipeline and apply business analysis using tools available
* Embrace a commission centric role, judged by performance against target
* Develop C-Level engagement confidence and capability
* Previous experience of establishing and developing customer relationships to a senior (C) level would be an advantage.
* Demonstrable track record of success for a minimum of 3 years in a sales position within a technology environment.
* Ability to demonstrate previous success in achieving sales targets and closing sales.
* Ability to demonstrate previous success in personally preparing proposals is essential.
* Experience in networking and security solutions.
* Working experience with the wider IT ecosystem or technologies such as Microsoft Office 365 & Azure is beneficial.
* Working experience of ITIL aligned IT Service Management is beneficial.
* A full, clean UK driving license is essential.
* Highly self-motivated, with the desire to succeed and meet both personal and professional goals.
* Able to take a planned and organised approach to workload, prioritise urgent tasks effectively in order to meet deadlines and work with the required level of attention to detail.
* High levels of commitment, with the willingness to contribute additional effort if required.
* Strong and confident communicator, with the ability to communicate with others in a professional and business-like manner.
* Demonstrable presentation and negotiation skills to a high level, with the ability to influence and inspire others.
* Ability to work as a genuine team player (not just within the sales function) to maximise all opportunities.
* Highly IT Literate with a good degree of competency in MS Office packages to include Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
* Passionate, fun and have the entrepreneurial flare to build your own client base from scratch
* Self-Starter, quick learner and highly organised
* Keen to learn about new and emerging technologies such as Software-Defined Networking, IOT etc.
* Ability to build rapport with potential new clients as well as build strong relationships internally.
25 days holiday per year excluding Bank Holidays, Car allowance, Company mobile and Company laptop.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions