Engineering Training partner
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
* £38-40k DOE
* Mon – Thur 8am – 5pm & Friday 8am – 12pm
* Industry leading pension
* Health care plan
We are currently looking for a talented and experienced Facilities Administrator to work for one of the world’s leading Aerospace manufacturing businesses based near Northolt.
Purpose of the role:
To support and assist Team Leaders and Cell Leaders in ensuring departmental competency matrices are kept up to date to always reflect accurate status. To organise and deliver technical training as necessary, and maintain dedicated workshop/training area. Support Company wide Competency Strategy
Manage Workshop/training area in conjunction with Training Sessions
Communicate and Discuss regularly with Cell Leaders and Team Leaders on priority training requirements for the area
Own any Quality notifications/defects assigned to HR and drive through to identifying root cause and subsequent solution implementation
Maintain Employee records for area of responsibility
Regularly audit Team Leader process for competency recording
Prepare and Drive through identified ‘Instruction’ Documents (WI, SOP etc,,) to ensure understanding and adherence through organised Training sessions
Promote Competency/Skills Strategy across the organisation
Regularly liaise with PED and Manufacturing as necessary
Represent Technical Training Manager when required
Ensure all documents/procedures are kept up to date
Generate Training Material as required
Ensure adherence to company A40 procedure
Actively support department initiatives for continuous improvement
* Experience and understanding of Manufacturing processes
* Understand and Interpret Engineering Drawings
* Attention to detail in all aspects
* Able to communicate in a constructive manner with personnel at various levels within the organisation
* Can work under pressure to balance competing job priorities to agreed deadlines
* Computer literate in standard word processing and spreadsheet packages
* Able to grasp technical issues quickly and lead and assist in problem solving activities
* Thorough questioning style and good communication skills able to converse effectively at all levels within the organisation
* A structured and methodical work style
* A completer finisher – i.e. someone who always finishes off a task with no loose ends
HND or Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent technical training.
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.