Senior Quantity Surveyor (Civil Engineering)
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
* Commercially manage several projects in the greater Dublin Area.
* Weekly Site Visits to sites.
* Responsible for the timely processing of Interim Monthly applications for payment in accordance with the conditions of contract.
* Procurement of Sub-contractors, processing of monthly payments, obtaining final account agreements and resolving disputed issues by negotiation.
* Commercial advice to Directors, Contracts Managers and site management team.
* Assist the Estimating Dept in tendering for large projects.
* Timely production of Monthly costs, cash-flows, Cost Valuation Reports.
* Monthly Projects status reviews with the Commercial Manager and Directors.
* Minimum of 10 years working with a large-scale Civil Engineering Contractor.
* Minimum Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying or similar discipline.
* Ability to cost and agree Additional Works & Variations in a timely manner.
* Proven track record in delivering live projects within budget from tender stage to final account.
* Familiar with Construction contracts.
* Enthusiastic, motivated individual with the ability to work both individually and as part of the Commercial Team.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Salary depends on experience.
* Company vehicle / travel allowance.
* Laptop and mobile phone.
* Supported Continuing Professional Development.
* Career progression