Mobile Electrical Technician
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to further their career in FM within a corporate environment. Since we are always looking to grow the services our company provides there are plenty of opportunities to develop and progress within our global organisation.
* To provide technical engineering support as the lead for the hard FM services working across Met Police South East London sites
* To carry out new electrical work as required, planned preventative maintenance (PPM) and complete supporting paperwork
* To rectify defects in all electrical systems and associated plans / components.
* To carry out portable appliance testing (PAT).
* Responsible for the safe operation, planned and reactive maintenance of electrical systems, associated plant/equipment installed throughout the site
* To comply with statutory testing and inspection legislation (BS 7671).
* The hours for this role are 40 hour per week, 0800 – 1700, Monday to Friday, plus participation in the on call rota and out of hours activity
* Qualifications such as C&G 2391 Test & Inspection, BTEC National Diploma, NVQ or similar, in an electrical discipline
* Full and valid Driving Licence
* Good organisational skills, able to prioritise workload
* Good communication skills
* Ability to use initiative and judgement to solve problems
* Able to work on own initiative as well as within a team
* Successful applicants will be subject to Metropolitan Police security vetting
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities