Quality Engineering Manager
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client, a specialist Manufacturer in bespoke Engineering parts, is seeking a talented Quality Engineering Manager to join their expanding team. Due to the success and growth of the business, there has never been a more exciting time to join, and be a part of this fast growing business. The available Quality Engineering Manager position offers an attractive salary, and is to be based on a full time, permanent hours.
As the successful Quality Engineering Manager, no day to day will be the same, and you must be able to work proactively, using your initiative to problem solve and come up with appropriate ideas and solutions in order to help the business to move forward.
The Quality Engineering Manager role responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to;
* Management and development of existing processes and systems.
* Identity and resolve business quality improvements.
* Work closely with other department teams to improve quality related issues.
* Liaising with customers/ suppliers regarding quality related issues.
* General Admin and management of customer related documentation.
* Attend and arrange quality review meetings.
* Manage internal audits.
The ideal Quality Engineering Manager candidate will hold at least 3 years previous experience within a similar senior or managerial Quality Engineering role. Previous knowledge and experience in ISO9001 and ATEX would be high advantageous. Excellent communication skills are essential, alongside exceptional IT Skills.
Should you feel you have the skills and experience to make the available Quality Engineering Manager role a success, then please do not hesitate to apply
£30k - £40k Annual
£33k - £34k Annual
£30k - £32k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual