Business Development Manager
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
You will need good experience in B2B sales and a extensive experience in the freight forwarding industry, preferably within an SME environment. Your primary role will be to generate profitable multi-trade business from existing customers, and to expand the customer base.
Working Monday - Friday, 9am – 5pm and reporting to the Managing Director, you'll receive an attractive basic salary circa £35,000 - £55,000 negotiable depending on experience, plus bonus and an excellent benefits package. You can expect exceptional career opportunities both within the UK business and the wider Group internationally.
* Plan and organise sale activities
* Make effective visits to customers and report thereon
* Add customer details & updates to the CRM database
* Expand the boundaries of current business
* Develop strategies to stay ahead of competition
* Achieve or exceed sales budget
* Experience in the Freight Forwarding Industry
* Business Development experience in Outside sales
* Relevant background of customer service / operation.
* Strong sales & marketing experience
* A valid UK driving licence with no more than 6 points
Along with exceptional career opportunities both within the business and the wider Group internationally, the firm offers an negotiable salary of £35,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience) plus 10% bonus on GP delivered in excess of target, automatic salary review, car or car allowance, 23 days holiday + bank holidays and other excellent benefits.
If you are an experienced Business Development Manager with proven freight forwarding experience, please apply, we’d like to hear from you
£27k - £35k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual
£25k - £27k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£20k - £26k Annual