Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
£450 - £500 per day - City of London
We are seeking a 'hands on' technical security engineer (CISSP) with broad security experience to work with a prestigious financial organisation delivering and implementing security solutions across a range of technologies mainly focused around Wintel and Windows technologies.
The ideal candidate will be a good all round technical security engineer with strong Windows knowledge - Exchange, AD, O365 etc. Someone who can take ownership of delivering Security solutions from initial design through to delivery and passing to production. There will be an element of architectual design so experience in this area would be very desireable.
Key projects and technologies include delivery of and upgrades to one or more of the following - Windows Server, Active Directory, Arcsight or CyberArk.
- Design and lead the implementation of a range of Technical Security projects across Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, O365 and Arcsight.
- Maintain security technical engineering standards to meet information security policies and controls, industry standards and best practices, applicable legislative and regulatory requirements;
- Complete Low Level Designs and other relevant artefacts required by project lifecycle;
- Configuration of security technologies;
- Support engineering colleagues to deliver secure configurations for technology implemented;
- Support test and assurance activities and completion of operational acceptance processes;
- Troubleshooting implementation and production security issues;
- Contribute to technology roadmaps and product evaluation;
- Penetration and vulnerability testing tools and techniques.
- Firewall and intrusion detection/prevention protocols.
- Secure coding practices, ethical hacking and threat modeling.
- Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems.
- Windows and Unix scripting.
- Virtualization technologies.
- MySQL/MSSQL database platforms.
- Identity and access management.
- Application security principles.
- Secure network architectures and technologies.
- Office 365 Security.
More details avlialbe upon application
£50k - £65k Annual
£335 - £419 Daily
£0 - £0 Annual