Senior Factory Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Our Client is one of the UK's leading linen hire suppliers to the hotel industry, servicing high quality Hotels across England and Wales.
We are seeking a Shift Maintenance Engineer to strengthen our team and assist with the smooth running of our £6m production facility in Cardiff.
The Role: Working as a member of the Engineering Team, the successful candidate will provide multi-skilled engineering and maintenance cover across the entire production facility. Duties will include: -
* Completion of all routine maintenance, in line with the agreed site plan;
* Repair and maintenance of the plant and its equipment, to ensure faults are identified quickly and production downtime is minimised;
* Accurate recording of all work undertaken for compliance and audit purposes;
* Ensuring all duties are undertaken in line with current health & safety legislation.
* An experienced multi-skilled engineer with an electrical bias;
* Proven track record within a fast-paced production environment;
* Conversant with PLC’s;
* Proactive and can-do attitude;
* Flexible approach to working hours
* Ideally from a Laundry industry background or a process Plant or factory environment.
As part of a growing PLC, our client is offers a competitive salary of £34 -£35K depending on experience, along with the opportunity to work in a modern and contemporary production facility with long term career prospects.
To discuss the role in more detail please call Phil at Adept Services Ltd on the number provided below or send your CV via the CV library link and Phil will call you back with more information on the role and the comnpany