Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
If you answered "Yes!" to the above then you need to apply right now!
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Salary: £20-25,000 per annum
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
I have a great opportunity based in Swanley to work with a growing finance team. You will be working as a Finance Assistant supporting the Accounting team in their responsibilities of managing assigned Project Portfolios. This will mainly include the maintenance of financial records, processing of payments, raising of invoices and general administrative duties relating to Project support.
The role of a Finance Assistant:
- Undertake the preparation of standard monthly management account journals and posting onto the accounting system.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation.
- Provide assistance to the Management Accountant in the preparation of the management reporting pack.
- Prepare a summary of recommended payments, instructed payments from the Finance Manager and necessary bank instructions, for review by the Management Accountant.
- Process cash book entries and invoices into the accounting system and update invoice trackers as appropriate.
- Prepare sales invoices for review by the Management Accountant, incorporating changes as instructed.
- Take overall responsibility for credit control and escalate issues on a timely basis.
- Prepare VAT, CIS and CT61 returns and R185 forms for approval and submission.
- Undertake supplier statement reconciliation.
- Manage the purchase invoices approval process.
- Support the annual audit process.
- Prepare and submit National Statistics responses.
- Support the utility reporting requirements and the third party income reconciliation review processes in accordance with the contract.
- Participate in the development of the finance function, team and systems.
If you`re interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to (Email Removed) and call Alex on (phone number removed) for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer
£25k - £28k Annual
£21k - £25k Annual
£19k - £24k Annual
£9 - £12 Hourly
£30k - £30k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£18k - £23k Annual
£17.5k - £18.5k Annual