Shift Mechanical Engineer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Shift mechanical engineer required as per attached document. Please refer to the document for information about the duties/responsibilities involved.
This role is temp to perm. The shift patterns are 4 on 4 off days and nights. 4 days 4 off 4 nights 4 off doing 12 hour shifts 6 to 6. OT may be available at time and half. Please make sure that you candidates are aware of the shift patterns before putting them forward for the role.
This position is for a prestigious long-term energy supply contract in the East End of London. This site involves the supply of heat, chilling & electricity to a range of consumers in and around the Olympic Park at Stratford. The Engineer will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of district heating scheme generation and distribution equipment which consists of large scale boilers, CHP & chiller plant. Due to the site size a full driving license is essential.
The Ideal Candidate will ideally have previous experience in this field and the relevant Industry Qualifications.
Main Responsibilities / Duties Include:
* Carry out the defined planned maintenance regime for all contractual obligations.
* Carry out repairs, re-active maintenance and minor installation works on plant.
* Attend, diagnose and repair faults having due regard to customer care in this specific environment.
* Be fully competent to act as engineer in charge out of normal working hours.
* Carry out proactive plant monitoring activities to ensure efficient utilisation of plant and equipment.
* Complete the relevant paperwork and report diligently.
* Any other relevant duties that maybe required, some of which maybe outside normal working hours.
Full driving license ESSENTIAL.
* Formal qualifications (minimum City & Guilds/NVQ Level 3) in Engineering.
* Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of large scale heating, chilling and electrical systems, both from a electrical/mechanical perspective.
* Practical experience with IT related monitoring systems advantageous.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. if you are available please contact Loren at Romax Solutions or apply within
£15.9 - £15.9 Hourly
£18 - £18 Hourly
£36k - £38k Annual
£17.5 - £17.5 Hourly