Accountant - Practice
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
As a Qualified Chartered/Certified Accountant you will have your own portfolio of clients. Your client portfolio could range from relatively straight-forward personal tax returns to medium-sized companies, meaning that there is a wide range of demands placed on the role.
* Must have at least 2 years of accountancy practice experience.
* Be confident communicating with clients at all levels in both professional and social settings.
* Have an excellent and confident telephone manner.
* Be a team player and have the ability to use your initiative to support the team, clients and the company in its strategy for growth.
* Possess excellent problem solving skills.
* Be organised and able to prioritise your workload, meeting all deadlines in a timely manner.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join a reputable, award winning firm who support personal development, and who pride themselves exceptional client service.
Salary for the role is very much negotiable dependant on experience, in order to secure the right candidate for the position.
Full time, permanent. 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday. 20 days annual holiday, plus Bank Holidays.
This role is being advertised by Erik Juhler International Recruitment Solutions, who are acting as an employment business. Erik Juhler International Recruitment Solutions is an equal opportunities employer
£25k - £45k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual
£33k - £40k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£16k - £19k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual