Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
London – 6 month contract
I am currently looking for a Penetration tester who i for an urgent new role working for a digital hub on a greenfield project in London on an initial 6 month contract - £550 - £600 p/d
As a Hacker/Pentester, you are tasked with continuously discovering, communicating and explaining security vulnerabilities to product teams, and automating this where practical.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Lead, supervise or directly manage a team of Digital Security Specialists;
Lead on development of plans to safeguard computer files against accidental or unauthorised modification, destruction, or disclosure and to meet emergency data processing needs;
Confer with users to discuss issues such as computer data access needs, security violations, and programming changes;
Monitor current reports of computer viruses to determine when to update virus protection systems;
Modify computer security files to incorporate new software, correct errors, or change individual access status;
Coordinate implementation of computer system plan with establishment personnel and outside vendors;
Train users and promote security awareness to ensure system security and to improve server and network efficiency.
● Carrying out security vulnerability and penetration testing on Digital products developed with Agile methodologies and continuous integration.
● Developing and maintaining automated security testing tools.
● Recommending fixes for vulnerabilities in products, infrastructure, and processes. Skills & Qualifications
● Evidence of exposure to vulnerability and penetration testing methods
● Understanding of virtualisation and cloud technologies. Knowledge of Amazon Web Services, infrastructure and cloud security
● Experience of use of open Source technologies and tools (e.g. Linux, MongoDB, Postgres, Nginx, PHP, Ruby, Python).
● Evidence of exposure to security and penetration testing tools. Understanding of Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP). and other security standards or best practices Desirable Criteria:
● CHECK Team member, equivalent, or awareness of methodologies used. ● Experience of agile working environments.
● Awareness/experience of physical Security issues.
● Awareness of social engineering.
● Static program analysis skills.
● Experience of fuzzing used as a means of testing web applications.
If this sounds like something that would be of interest to you, please get in touch and click and apply
£50k - £80k Annual
£60k - £100k Annual
£45k - £70k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£419 - £503 Daily
£60k - £75k Annual
£30k - £50k Annual
£60k - £90k Annual
£55k - £75k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual