Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Pay: £9.50 per hour
Location: Nether Poppleton, York
Contract: Ongoing temporary contract
My client who are a leader in their field are seeking a skilled temporary Purchasing Administrator to join their team based at Nether Poppleton.
Your role will be performing daily invoice reconciliation against deliveries recorded in company system. They require someone with basic knowledge and understanding of accounting rules and regulations.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm, although this opportunity is temporary there will be an opportunity for the right person to apply for a permanent role within the business.
• Data entry into company system as well as reconciliation spreadsheet
• Maintain the product purchase price files
• Perform daily multi-currency purchase ledger invoice reconciliation duties
• Investigate any invoice discrepancies with warehouse team
• Promptly respond to vendor and/or internal personnel questions and issues and resolve in an efficient manner.
• Maintain full record of credit/debit notes and chase for outstanding issues
• Co-ordinate invoice payment release with Finance and notify Vendor and Planners
• Assist in reconciliation of monthly Vendor statements and Weekly Stock/Purchases cash flow
• Provide cross departmental general Accounts Payable support to Supply Chain and Finance teams
• Exposure to other functions and disciplines through defined cross functional project work and participating on an operations/IT improvement team
• Highly numerate and experienced using data from multiple resources for analytics
• Experience using ERP systems and/or accounting systems
• IT literate with intermediate to advance knowledge of MS Excel and other Office Packages
• Confident and concise communicator (internal and external)
• Attention to detail, with an organised and methodical approach
In return for the above skill and knowledge you will be rewarded with great rates of pay, a fantastic place of work and great people to work with.
Immediate start available
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your
£8 - £9 Annual
£9.33 - £9.33 Hourly
£18k - £23k Annual
£9.5 - £11 Hourly
£8.95 - £8.95 Hourly
£30k - £40k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual