Applications Developer, Manchester, £40,000 - £45,000
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
My client who is listed as one of the Top 100 companies to work for is currently looking to recruit a SharePoint Developer. Based in Manchester you will be working for a team where there is a culture of learning and where all ideas are heard.
You will already be a SharePoint Developer and have some experience of developing in other languages. You need to be an excellent communicator and be able to speak to people at all levels.
Desirable Skills Include:
* Experience of Application Development on SharePoint 2016
* Confident in being able to build complex SharePoint workflows
* Integrating other applications into SharePoint
* Experience in software/process release management and deployments
* Understanding software development best practices – e.g. testing, design patterns, change management
The role will involve building, developing and deploying custom SharePoint solutions. You will be taking forward the existing SharePoint 2016 applications that use a combination of native forms and InfoPath with basic workflows.
My client will support you with any training and qualifications you want to take. This is an exciting role for a SharePoint developer to move to a forward-thinking company experiencing rapid growth.
To apply, please send your CV for the attention of Vicki Roth