Small Works/Installation Assistants
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
1. To work closely with and learn from Installation Engineers, carrying out reasonable instructions.
2. Assist with the installation of Fire Alarm and associated equipment to an extremely high standard.
3. Installation of cable management systems such as tray and trunking.
4. Working within all Health and Safety guidelines, both site and company specific, to ensure the safety of yourself and those around you.
5. Ensuring a clean working environment as well as respecting our clients’ premises at all times.
6. Pulling in and securing the required cabling.
7. The safe and appropriate use of hand and powered tools when required.
Any other duties commensurate with your position