Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Full time - Competitive Package
We have partnered with a leading Newport estate agency who are seeking a stellar Sales Negotiator to join their firm. With a wealth of experience in the industry our client has established itself as one of Newport’s most well-respected firms; owing to continued success, our client is eager to grow their team. Remaining competitive is key, having already dominated the South Wales market, our client is now looking to claim even more of that market share.
Based on a company practice of excellent customer service and efficient property management, our client seeks the individual who is dedicated, excellent with clients, and commercially astute.
Interested in hearing more? Read on.
What will the role involve?
A varied and dynamic role, you’ll have a number of key responsibilities:
* Carrying out market appraisal and instruction appointments.
* Conducting viewings.
* Negotiating offers to bring about a satisfactory outcome for both parties.
* Sales progression.
* Liaise with solicitors to provide accurate updates to the sale process.
* Manage the website weekly and make changes as necessary.
* Support the organisation with business development opportunities.
What will the ideal candidate have?
* Excellent communication skills, the ability to build rapport with clients and colleagues.
* Excellent customer service, with good attention to detail.
* Be able to demonstrate previous experience of working within the industry.
* Good team skills.
* Computer literacy, proficient on the Microsoft Suite.
Has this opportunity caught your eye? Our client offers attractive employee benefits and for the right candidate a wealth of opportunity for progression. This fluid role lends itself to the individual who’s driven, ambitious and has a genuine interest in property.
Want to hear more? Contact the Foxwood Recruitment team, or apply now for immediate consideration
£15k - £18k Annual
£17k - £19k Annual
£15k - £25k Annual
£24k - £48k Annual
£21k - £23k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£22k - £26k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£19k - £19k Annual