Crane Service Engineer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Shift time: 08:00 – 16:30
£32,000 per annum + Overtime + Pension + Company Van + Benefits
Due to rapid expansion our client is seeking an experienced crane engineer for immediate start.
Our client is a leading lifting equipment specialist, that provide preventative maintenance, breakdown support and thorough examination solutions to industry throughout the Midlands and UK.
We are seeking well a trained electro-mechanical engineer with extensive experience of service, repair and installation of all types of industrial cranes and hoists.
* Field based role (20-mile radius)
* Service, repair and installation of industrial cranes and hoists
* Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance
* Electrical fault finding
* Involvement in supporting health and safety procedures
Skills and Qualifications
* Time Served in a Maintenance Electricians role
* Recognised Electrical Qualifications (Level 3 is essential)
* 18th Edition
* Ideally Apprenticeship trained