Machine Support Engineer - Warwickshire
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
The responsibilities of the Machine Support Engineer will be to:
- Build, upgrade, maintain and repair clinical machines.
- Support initiatives to improve and demonstrate machine reliability.
- Support the deployment of machines for clinical use.
- Support the rectification of issues reported by users.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A minimum of 5 years, hands-on experience supporting the diagnosis, maintenance and repair of complex, software-controlled, electromechanical products in the medical device or healthcare industry.
- You will be a qualified engineer with a minimum of an HND in a related Engineering subject.
- You must be able to work with mechanical, electronic, pneumatic and fluidic technologies.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44427 in all correspondence