Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
- Want to join a forward-thinking organisation that supports and invests in its people?
If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you. Our client is currently looking for a Sales Executive to join their dedicated team in their new Fulham offices.
A few reasons why Sales Executives work for our client...
- A market-competitive salary and bonus scheme £25,000 - £30,000 depending on your experience (£32,000 - £37,000 OTE)
- Entrepreneurial environment
- A great office in Fulham
- 25 days holiday
- A bursting social event calendar and training opportunities
- A fancy coffee machine, ping pong table, pension, maternity pay, bike to work scheme, fresh fruit, training
- program, Apple store discount and lots more!
What will I be doing?
Youve probably seen a thousand adverts for Sales Executives, but our client truly like to do things a little differently. If youre looking for a challenge with plenty of rewards, a great company culture, love to work with nice, inquisitive, fun and down to earth people, this is definitely the company for you. Our client is now looking for a Sales Executive with previous experience of dealing with senior level decision makers, to consult on, compose and close the sale of tailored services. Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a high conversion rate by following an effective plan for following up and qualifying leads via
- phone and email.
- Prospect, research and qualify potential clients, offering them a truly exceptional client experience.
- Providing accurate feedback on data from inbound enquiries.
- Responding efficiently to new business enquiries and ensure the sales process is followed
- Qualifying and capturing key information for all sales call and record accurately within our CRM system
Who are our client looking for?
Youll ideally be experienced in recruitment or B2B sales and will receive full support from the business, which will include, product training, sales training and the best process to achieve your targets. They also require you to have:
- Previous success in a targeted B2B Sales / Recruitment
- Excellent knowledge and experience of working with senior level decision makers
- experience working to daily, weekly and monthly targets whilst maintaining a positive attitude.
- A high level of communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven strong work ethic, be self-motivated and a good team player, and excellent punctuality
- Ability to work well under pressure, a team player with a competitive nature
So, if youre looking to make a positive, lasting difference with a team who value integrity, credibility and teamwork, this is the role for you. Click apply for the role of Sales Executive.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status
£18k - £18k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual
£21k - £21k Annual
£20k - £20k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual