Static M&E Engineer - West London - 38K
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
I am currently representing a excellent M&E client who is looking for a Static M&E Engineer (electrically biased) to join their business on a permanent basis.
You will be based on a static site – which is based in Kensington.
- Large Commercial Office.
- High end client occupies the building.
- 5 Floors
- Single man site
- Looking after both landlords & Tenants side of the building,
- Based in West London
- Excellent firm
- Employ about 100 engineers
- 250 staff all in all
- Mainly run high end commercial contracts and telecommunications (data centres)
- Mainly M&E Services covering maintenance and service works along London and the Home Counties
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Carrying out ppm and reactive maintenance on:
- Emergency light testing
- Fire alarms,
- Panel wiring,
- Pumps and motors,
- General fabric
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Salary up to £38k
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Office: (phone number removed)
Email: twilson @(url removed)