Graduate Business Development Representative
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £24k (OTE £35k)
For over three decades our client has fine-tuned their IT managed services operation to include all of the core functions of any technology business in one integrated service – perfect for small to medium size businesses requiring a broad range of expertise.
We’re recruiting for Graduate Business Development Managers on their behalf to work in their central London office – the ideal candidate will be resilient, confident in their communication style with a desire to start carving out a career for themselves in IT consultancy.
You’ll initially be:
- Prospecting, establishing and strengthening a broad network of leads;
- Booking and attending new business meetings on behalf of senior executives;
- Shadowing senior executives and refining your consultative skills to then take on larger, more complex solution selling.
An interest/educational background in technology, or computer science is highly beneficial in this role, although not necessary. This is great opportunity for a graduate to gain valuable learning experience in a small, but fast growing company – there is real scope for progression and reward for a quick-learner that is ready to put their time in.
- Market leading training
- £24k basic salary
- Potential £35k OTE
- Company holidays that reward success
- Gym membership
- Pension/taxable benefits
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Mobile phone
You’ll need to be a university graduate with exceptional drive, communication skills and a customer-centric approach.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)