Mechanical Engineer (Shift)
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
£19 -£20 Per Hour
I am currently looking for an experience Mechanical Engineer (shift) who will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of district heating scheme generation and distribution equipment which consists of large scale boilers, CHP & chiller plant.
This role is temp to perm. The shift patterns are 4 on 4 off days and nights. 4 days 4 off 4 nights 4 off doing 12 hour shifts 6 to 6. OT may be available at time and half. Please make sure that you candidates are aware of the shift patterns before putting them forward for the role.
Main Responsibilities / Duties Include:
- Carry out the defined planned maintenance regime for all contractual obligations.
- Carry out repairs, re-active maintenance and minor installation works on plant.
- Attend, diagnose and repair faults having due regard to customer care in this specific environment.
- Be fully competent to act as engineer in charge out of normal working hours.
- Carry out proactive plant monitoring activities to ensure efficient utilisation of plant and equipment.
- Complete the relevant paperwork and report diligently.
- Any other relevant duties that maybe required.
Essential Qualifications / Experience
- Formal qualifications (minimum City & Guilds/NVQ Level 3) in Engineering.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of large scale heating, chilling and electrical systems, both from a electrical/mechanical perspective.
- Practical experience with IT related monitoring systems advantageous.
- Full UK Driving Licence
Please click apply attaching an upto date copy of your CV for an immidate interview
£26k - £32k Annual
£36k - £36k Annual
£36.9k - £36.9k Annual
£36k - £38k Annual
£26k - £30k Annual