Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Are you a buying assistant or a buyer that is looking to join a business experiencing growth?
Are you driven, work well under pressure and looking to join a successful team?
- West Yorkshire based. To support the purchasing function and materials to operations
- Good knowledge of general education
- Understanding of the buying process and able to read engineering related drawings/specifications.
- Purchasing experience within a manufacturing environment
About the candidate:
- Good communicator both written and oral
- Self motivated
- Working to tight deadlines
- Work under pressure
- attention to detail
- Team player
- Microsoft Office literate
-£25000 - £30000 Per annum (DOE)
-Generous benefits package
Key player in the manufacturing industry, experiencing growth and looking to add to their already strong team.
Could this be you?
If so, get involved below!
To apply for the role, apply to the advert or send over your CV to . To find out more information please don’t hesitate to call me on (phone number removed)
£25k - £33k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£37 - £37 Hourly
£35k - £42k Annual