Software Developer in Test Automation
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
We believe our IPU technology will become the worldwide standard for artificial intelligence compute. The performance of Graphcore’s IPU is going to be transformative across all industries and sectors whether you are a medical researcher, roboticist or building autonomous cars.
Our team is at the forefront of the artificial intelligence revolution, enabling innovators from all industries and sectors to expand human potential with technology. What we do, really makes a difference.
Play an instrumental role in designing and creating automated software systems that ensure the quality of Graphcore software products. You will work closely with all components of the software stack, gaining a good working knowledge of the software stack, from drivers to neural networks.
Build and deploy vastly parallelized test system on AWS and other cloud providers.
Candidates should expect to spend a considerable amount of their time developing software for automation and testing
* Develop strong working knowledge of the software and help the software teams improve their unit testing strategies.
* Use your knowledge of the software to help debug and isolate issues.
* Work with software teams to build automated systems that rapidly report test results.
* Create automated processes for generating auditable records of software quality.
* Good communicator
* Systematic approach
* Strong data analysis and problem solving skills
* Test automation experience (Some exposure to CTest is desirable)
* Experience testing and developing C/C++ applications (Some developing on Linux/Unix is desirable)
* Experience in Python development
* 2+ years of experience working as Software/Test engineer
* Degree level qualifications in Computer science, Electronics, Physics or equivalent qualifications/experience
* Team work skills
We welcome people of different backgrounds and experiences and are committed to building an inclusive work environment that makes Graphcore a great home for everyone. We are an equal opportunity employer and want to build a work environment where everyone is happy, productive and respectful so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, just let us know.
Please note, we are only considering candidates who have an established right to work in the UK for roles based in Bristol, UK