LGV / HGV Technician (Fleet Services - Nights)
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Do you have experience of servicing and repairing LGVs / HGVs? Are you looking for an autonomous role working within a close-knit team? Are you looking for a nights-based role working in great working conditions?
This company is the world largest express transportation / Distribution Company providing fast reliable services to more than 220 countries. This is their largest depot with day and night operations. Due to ongoing business growth they are looking to recruit a LGV Technician to work within a close knit team.
Working on the night shift you will be required to service and repair the company's fleet of vehicles and trailers in line with planned maintenance schedules as well as preparing vehicles for annual MOT testing such as investigating and rectifying vehicle defects.
This role would ideally suit an experienced LGV Technician / Workshop Engineer that is looking to join a stable, well established company whilst being well looked after by a world renowned blue chip organisation.
Ex-Forces personnel with experience of LGV / HGV are encouraged to apply for this role.
* Service and repair of the company's fleet of vehicles and trailers.
* Investigate and rectify vehicle defects.
* Work in line with planned maintenance schedules.
* Working Monday to Thursday 7pm - 5am and Friday 6pm to 4am.
* £35,290 per annum + Lots of Overtime + Benefits
* LGV / HGV Technician / Workshop Engineer
* Ideally have experience of Fleet services
* Must have an excellent work ethic
* Must have good communication skills
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed