HGV Technician (4 Day Week - Day Shift)
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Excellent role on offer for an experienced HGV Technician, looking to work for a market leading distribution company where you will have a choice of working either 4 or 5 days a week on days whilst working within a good team and be well looked after.
Do you have experience of servicing and repairing heavy trucks, trailers, vans or commercial vehicles? Are you looking for a varied role where you will be challenged on a day to day basis?
This company is the world largest express transportation / Distribution Company providing fast reliable services to more than 220 countries. This is one of their biggest and busiest sites within the UK and due to growing demands they are now looking to recruit an experienced HGV Technician to work on a range of Trucks, Trailers and Vans.
Working on the day's shift you will be required to service and repair the company's fleet of vehicles and trailers in line with planned maintenance schedules as well as preparing vehicles for annual MOT testing such as investigating and rectifying vehicle defects.
This role would ideally suit an experienced HGV Technician that is looking to join a stable, well established company whilst being well looked after by a world renowned blue chip organisation.
Ex-Forces personnel with experience of LGV / HGV / Trucks and Trailers are encouraged to apply for this role.
* Service and repair of the company's fleet of vehicles
* Service, maintenance and repair
* Work in line with planned maintenance schedules.
* Choice of working Mon - Fri 6am - 3pm or Tues - Fri 6am - 5pm.
* £32,000 + Lots of Overtime + Benefits
* HGV Technician
* Experience of working on trucks, vans and trailers
* Must have an excellent work ethic
* Must have good communication skills
* Must live a commutable distance to Stansted Airport