Dynamics Consultant - CRM CE (Contract)
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
£450 - £550 day rate
If you are an adaptable IT professional with hands-on CRM configuration experience, this is a brilliant opportunity to support the digital transformation of an organisation with a rich history.
With over 120,000 members in 140 countries, the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) has been at the heart of the mechanical engineering profession since 1847.
Working with some of the latest and most cutting-edge technologies, we’re Agile in our approach and embrace modern IT practices and thinking to deliver an outstanding IT estate to our members and more than 200 users.
Modern mechanical engineering works hand-in-hand with methodologies such as automation and AI to produce some of the most exciting technical advances this century, making this an exciting time to be part of our organisation.
We are currently seeking a Dynamics Consultant to join us on a contract until 2019 that is likely to extend.
As the Dynamics Consultant, you will support the delivery of Microsoft Dynamics CE for our organisation.
Working alongside the rest of the project team you’ll get involved with business processes and solution design to configure and customise the implementation of Dynamics CE.
Additionally, you will:
- Deliver functionality using a variety of the modules within Dynamics CE
- Ensure that the Microsoft Dynamics solutions meet business requirements
- Create high quality solutions accompanied by supporting documentation
- Support testing activities
To be considered as the Dynamics Consultant, you will need:
- Hands-on experience of Dynamics CE configuration, standard customisation, standard workflows, dashboards, forms, views and standard reports development
- Experience of data migration from on-premise and in-cloud systems
- Strong functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CE
- Demonstrable experience of building solutions on the Customer Service module
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications (such as CRM 2013, 2015, 2016 or 365)
- To take pride in your work and have a positive approach
Other organisations may call this role Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant, Dynamics CRM Consultant, CRM Consultant, Dynamic Consultant, D365 Consultant or Dynamics 365 CE Developer.
- Salary of £450 - £550 per day
- Drive an important transformation project for our business
- Work from our beautiful Victorian building in central London
- Join a global membership organisation with a rich history
- Potential to extend the contract term
- Become a key member of our IT Team
This is an incredible opportunity to drive an important transformation project and help to usher in the future of our business from a digital standpoint.
Within a welcoming and stimulating environment, you will have the chance to collaborate with a positive, like-minded team who share your dedication to going above and beyond to deliver exceptional results.
Interviews will be held on an ad-hoc basis as suitable applicants apply. An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
Thank you for your interest in this post. We look forward to receiving your application.
Webrecruit and the Institution of Mechanical Engineers are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking an exciting contract as a Dynamics Consultant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency