Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
This role will be the primary source for ensuring quality and consistency in the development of the Company’s training materials to support both the membership and educational arms of the business.
The role requires the successful candidate to contribute to the design and assist with innovative learning solutions to meet the business requirements. The jobholder will work in the Materials Update team providing expertise in writing material and ensuring it is suitable for range of users.
The jobholder will be required to offer support to other departments. It is also envisaged they will deliver trainer updates and webcasts and work closely with Digital Learning area from time to time.
* Working within the Materials Updates team and with other departments, participating in the creative design of learning and development deliverables, including content mapping and learning objectives.
* Developing and adapting course content based on market research, legislative changes, evaluation tools and subject matter expert feedback.
* Developing interactive exercises and tests working with the Digital Learning area, where appropriate.
* Partaking in regular discussions with the Training teams and the Digital Learning area to ensure the updating is being carried out in order of priority.
* Maintaining courses by adding, deleting and changing content as appropriate to keep material up-to-date.
* Working with other departments to assist with learning needs assessments to identify skills/knowledge gaps. Making and implementing appropriate design recommendations.
Behavioural Competencies Required:
* Strong team player with excellent organisational, project and time management skills
* Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
* Resourceful and dynamic; able to adapt to change and thrive in a demanding environment and with different technologies
* Meticulous attention to detail with excellent research and analytical skills
* Commitment towards continuous learning
* Ability to assess community, business and industry needs using market research, professional developers and other sources
* Pro-active and motivated
* Ability to work well on their own and within a team
Technical Competencies Required:
* Payroll knowledge / accounting processes experience
* Ability to write communication pieces on payroll related topics
* Excellent computer skills, a knowledge of Microsoft Office and internet search tools along with the ability to learn new applications as required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Recent and substantial payroll / pensions experience would be useful
* Proven materials development and proof reading/editorial skills (articles, training courses, presentations)
* Customer service experience
* High quality oral and written communication skills
* An ability to liaise with key people, whether interested internal parties or external suppliers
* The ability to deal accurately with day-to-day important and often urgent details, while not losing sight of the overall job purpose
* Drive, determination and resilience
* Excellent levels of IT literacy
* Common sense and a good sense of humour
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£300 - £400 Daily
£25k - £30k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£280 - £300 Daily
£200 - £250 Daily