Lift Service Engineer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
This ambitious company is looking for a self-motivated engineer to join their growing business. Working in this self-managing role, you will be responsible for installation, breakdown maintenance and scheduled servicing of goods lifts for a growing portfolio of clients.
Starting salary: £12 per hour (including travel time) with further increases available
Benefits: Company van, credit card, expenses, workwear, 28 holidays
A young, ambitious materials handling business with an impressive plan for ongoing growth, this company is one to watch. With true market expertise and a quality approach, they are steadily building a solid and loyal client base.
Working fully autonomously, you will be responsible for co-ordinating a varied workload of service, repair and installation work throughout the UK.
* Scheduled service and reactive breakdown repair of hydraulic goods lifts
* New product installation
* Management of schedule including the arrangement of tools/parts, travel, accommodation
* Providing first class customer service to ensure positive ongoing relationships at all times
The successful candidate will undoubtedly be a self-starter with the desire to work autonomously and take real ownership of this varied role.
You will also be:
* Experienced in the service & repair of hydraulic lifting equipment
* Flexible with the willingness to adapt to changes in the needs of the business
* Willing to travel throughout the UK and, occasionally, abroad
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious business with an exciting plan to grow and develop. In return you will receive a starting rate of £12 per hour (with room to increase) including paid travel, plus overtime, vehicle and expenses.
If you would like to apply for this position please click ‘apply’ or call Jo Bailey on (phone number removed)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £52k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£21.5k - £24.5k Annual
£32k - £36k Annual
£26k - £30k Annual
£32k - £38k Annual
£36k - £42k Annual
£36k - £42k Annual