Business Insurance Advisor
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Poole, Dorset - with free allocated onsite parking
Salary: £19k to £22k per annum, with realistic OTE £21k to £26k
Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Are you ambitious and self-motivated?
Our client is on a mission to recruit existing Business Advisors with a go-getter attitude! Based in Poole, you will deliver out of this world service, provide personalised expertise and be ready to take on a challenge.
Previous Insurance experience for at least 2 years, of any kind, is essential!
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be responsible for providing advice to clients as well as providing renewal quotations for SME business and securing the business. You'll meet agreed pre-defined KPI’s for income, renewal retention, customer satisfaction/complaints and compliance.
* Provide recommendations to existing clients on the most suitable levels of cover to cater for their individual insurance requirements
* Highlight appropriate additional products which align to clients’ needs
* Develop strong relationships with Insurers and Underwriters, understanding appetites, classes and specific niche sectors
* Manage and maintain relationships with existing clients to ensure a successful renewal retention ratio as applicable
* Negotiate terms and quotations for MTA’s, cancellations and renewal business
* Be conversant and compliant with all procedural requirements and internal control standards
* Promote, support and endorse the business’s mission and values to deliver a culture of pride, passion and expertise
Our client can help you learn all about their products and service levels and will also support you in gaining your Cert CII qualification which in turn will help you reach your full potential.
* Fun yet professional working environment
* Excellent bonus plan
* Free on-site parking
* Excellent development and career progression
* Perks Package inc. Free Mobile Phone Insurance & Tastecard
* Weekends & Bank Holidays off
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our Data Protection, Privacy Notice and Full Equal Opportunities policies can be viewed here: https://(url removed)/privacy-policy