Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer to join a leading global organisation providing high tech equipment for the aviation and defence industries.
The key responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer are:
* Produce electrical drawings and schematic diagrams, including panel layouts and bill of materials.
* Interact with internal and external stakeholders to define design requirements
* Act as the sole point of contact for Electrical Engineering (internal and external queries)
* Detailed Electrical Design (concept through to completion, inclusive of testing)
The skills you’ll need to become the successful Electrical Engineer are:
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in an electrical design role working with machinery/motion control
* Good working knowledge with Electrical CAD software such as AutoCAD or SolidWorks Electrical
* Relevant qualification in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
* Knowledge of motion control, field bus, safety systems, PLC’s, HMI’s
* 16th or 17th Edition
* Any knowledge of C/C++
You’ll very rarely work on the same project twice if you join this organisation. They have a hugely varied and bespoke workload that will provide a regular technical challenge as you look to develop motion-controlled equipment that is completely bespoke to customers requirements.
Should you meet the requirements of the Electrical Engineer and wish to advance your career within a great environment please apply today or get in touch with Priya Ratha at RPS Recruitment. Interviews take place week commencing 15th July
£32k - £36k Annual
£13.7 - £20.6 Hourly
£40k - £45k Annual
£29.9k - £29.9k Annual
£31k - £33k Annual
£42k - £42k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£43k - £50k Annual