Semi-Senior Accounts Assistant
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 DOE
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Accountancy Practice who are Tax and Accountancy specialists. If you're a self-starter with a willingness to learn and grow then this position is right for you. The role will suit someone who is qualified or part qualified with AAT with experience in professional practice.
About the role:
* Preparation of accounts for a wide range of businesses to include sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies.
* Carrying out bookkeeping and VAT return work for a small number of clients
* Covering questions and queries with clients directly with them
* Assisting clients with online accounting software packages and making them aware of their obligations under MTD
* Advising clients directly with assistance from other members of the team where needed.
* Current UK accountancy practice experience
* The ability to work on your own and as part of a team
* A working knowledge of desktop and cloud based accounting software
* The ability to put together an accounts file from complete and incomplete records
* Experience of dealing directly with clients on a regular basis
* A friendly outgoing personality
* AAT Part qualified as a minimum
* 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Workplace pension
* Free Onsite Parking
* Friendly and collaborative working environment
* Opportunities for professional development
* Study support
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our Data Protection, Privacy Notice and Full Equal Opportunities policies can be viewed here: https://(url removed)/privacy-policy