Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
South West London
Salary up to £34,000 basic (£40,000 OTE+)
Travel time - lose 30 mins each way
Overtime - Monday - Sat (time and a half), double pay Sunday
Car, with personal use
My large national Security Integrator are seeking an experienced Security Engineer to join their well established team.
3 years+ experience desired working on CCTV, Access Control, and Intruder Alarms. Their customers range from large supermarket chains and retail throughout the UK.
Key Responsibilities / Required skills
* Diagnose system problems (CCTV, Intruder Access Control), in minimal time.
* Panel experience desired - Galaxy, Texecom, Pyronix, and ATS (bonus)
* To be able to perform and work under pressure.
* Excellent time management
* Highly effective interpersonal communication skills
* Must be a team player
If you hold the relevant experience and live in North West London, seeking a new Security Engineer role, then please apply now !
security engineer, fire and security engineer, security technician, service engineer
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £36k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£27k - £35k Annual
£28k - £34k Annual