Software Implementation Engineer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client works heavily with blue chip organisations at the cutting edge of precision engineering. Medical, Aerospace, Automotive our customers lead the way in innovation and they support that with software solutions that help drive our customers innovation, be that in Formula 1, the next generation passenger aircraft, the latest medical applications or many other innovative industrial and research projects.
In this role you will be the person that makes sure we deliver the high quality service that they promise. You will be taught everything you need to know about the software products and given all the tools you need to grow into a subject matter expert for their cutting edge technologies. Then, working in tandem with the sales teams and project managers – you will be the person to ensure that the software is implemented when, where and how it was promised.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Become a subject matter expert in their core management based software applications.
• Project manage delivery of software application projects, liaising both internally and with the end users/customers to ensure customers’ expectations are met.
• Technical implementation of software applications on customer site and remotely, including many blue chip engineering organisations.
• Devise and Deliver Training programs at customer site
• Work with the product design team to future benefit the product by providing client feedback.
• Trouble Shooting and resolving technical problems on site and remotely as appropriate.
• Testing new releases and product development requests ensuring documentation and training is available.
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
• Experience of Software implementation of applications such as ERP, EPOS, Financial, Engineering Applications etc.
• Implementation experience of applications with centralised SQL databases. Deploying into customer provided IT network, often in blue chip environments.
• Demonstration of good methodical, analytical skills and a clear approach to troubleshooting problems with an ability to analyse problems and implement solutions in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent Project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
• Strong IT troubleshooting skills within Microsoft environments
• Excellent communication skills and experience in a customer facing environment.
• Ability to travel predominantly in the UK and Ireland.
• Full UK driving licence.
If you are interested in finding out more please apply and we will be in touch to discuss in more detail