Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Worcester, Droitwich Spa, Ledbury, Evesham, Bromsgrove
Salary: 35k Circa + benefits
The Client: My client are a leading manufacturer of solutions for onshore and offshore process
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive company with extensive international markets.
- Reporting to the Engineering Project Manager you will be responsible for detailed equipment design & specification.
- You should have knowledge and experience of structural and capital equipment diesel driven and electric driven system design.
- Experience of quality systems & safe design practice is also required.
- You must be proficient in using Solid Edge or Solid Works 3D.
- Experience in the design of hazardous area equipment would be a distinct advantage.
- Ensuring timely, safe and cost-effective designs to customer/international specifications
- System design & technical calculations in support of Project Manager.
- Supporting procurement by advising on purchase order technical specifications
- BOM Management in conjunction with procurement manager.
- Technical supplier liaison
- Client Liaison
- SDRL management in conjunction with others.
- Following the company Quality, H&S and Environmental Management systems.
- Applying company design standards
- Resource planning.
- Specification of project related testing activities
- Liaison with design staff, Workshop Manager, After Sales Manager, suppliers and customers during project implementation.
- Ensure compliance with all Regulatory requirements concerning the design and application of equipment used on each project.
- Maintain company operational systems related to project implementation and engineering documentation.
Design Engineer and Senior Design Engineer Requirements:
- Qualified Mechanical Engineer
- Design Engineering responsibility for projects valued between £50,000 and £5 million.
- Experience of rotating part machinery in power ranges from 30kw to 500kw.
- Knowledge of hydraulics and electro-mechanical control systems.
- Experience of offshore or similar demanding Documentation regimes.
- Experience of working on manufacturing projects which incorporate heavy equipment.
- Confidence with I.T. packages.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with suppliers and customers.
- Technical knowledge of pumping systems and/or "package-build" equipment using motors and diesel engines.
- A sound working knowledge of AutoCad/Solid Edge (or similar 3d package) is required.
- Working knowledge of Quality Systems including documentation
- Experience of certification and association documentation would be useful, but not essential.
- Previous experience in the Oil & Gas industry preferred.
- Experience of process industry and hazardous area working preferred.
- Full clean driving licence required
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on (phone number removed)
£25k - £30k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£36k - £38k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual