Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Due to continued growth, we are currently looking for a TPM Engineer for their plant in Hereford, UK.
The TPM Engineer is responsible for the implementation of the TPM Strategy within the SMW site. Responsibilities will include: Plant Loss Analysis, annually aligning with the Vision and Strategic Plan with corporate objectives, helping to develop the functionality of the sites’ TPM Pillars. The TPM Engineer will also conduct a program of equipment & tool assessments throughout the site, develop the appropriate TPM program, provide TPM training, support improvements, and partner with the Plant Manager in the development of High-Performance Work Teams (HPWT). The successful candidate will be a Member of the Plant Leadership Team as well as the Global TPM Community.
* Improve plant safety through continuous improvement
* Implement a highly visible TPM strategy within the plant using methodology aligned with Global framework and others’ capabilities, assume responsibility for the extensive implementation
* Support and drive implementation of Loss Analysis and TPM
* Drive a High-Performance Work Team (HPWT) program to support the Plant Manager in development of High-Performance Work Teams
* Champion TPM improvements and concepts with an emphasis on servant leadership, coaching, facilitation, and engagement.
* Drive a culture of loss engagement with 100% employee participation
* Support TPM pillars and teams to improve site performance and metrics
* Coordinate Kaizen events in line with pillar objectives and strategic direction
* Teach and promote TPM methodology and concepts aligned with Global framework
* Interact with various departments and team members at all levels of the organization, to foster and achieve TPM objectives.
* Degree in Engineering, Logistics, Science or Business
* Minimum 6 years of experience in a manufacturing/supply chain environment
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in coaching and leading cross-functional teams (including team building, understanding motivation, negotiation techniques and providing work direction to others)
* Minimum 2 years’ experience working with and understanding TPM principles and methods (5S, Autonomous Maintenance, Training and People Development, visual management, Kaizen)