Area Sales Manager Chemicals
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
LOCATION: Leeds, Bradford, Keighley, Harrogate, Wetherby, York, Hull, Goole, Selby, Doncaster, Rotherham, Sheffield, Barnsley, Wakefield, Castleford, Pontefract, Huddersfield, Halifax
SALARY: £40,000 to £45,000 + Commission / Bonus & Company Car
COMPANY / ROLE
Our client is a well established organisation in the Speciality Chemicals industry, the company supply a wide range of Speciality Chemicals, Raw Materials, Raw Chemicals, Acid, Alkaline, Thickeners, Solvent Alcohol, Surface Coatings into a variation of Industrial & Commercial sectors throughout the UK.
The company are now looking to recruit an Area Sales Manager to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the Chemicals / Raw Materials industry, will have a proven track-record in business development & account management and will be based in Yorkshire. Candidates will hold a degree in Chemistry or a related discipline, although not a requirement, will have a strong technical knowledge of the industry and be looking to join a market-leader within the industry.
Principal Responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Chemicals Industry.
2. Business development & account management experience – essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the company’s services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role, please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to beth.clayton@dexternicholas(.)com