Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Reporting to: Head of Development
This is an exciting time to join a growing team, and a challenging role for a talented and enthusiastic individual.
You will be working as part of our client’s Product Team to develop and improve their Digital Workspace product. You will have many opportunities to apply your existing expertise, share knowledge with and learn from others, and develop new skills through practice and training.
It is essential that you work well with others and are comfortable communicating with individuals at all levels of the organisation.
You will be involved in shaping and building the future of our client’s product through team discovery sessions, working closely with the Sales, Marketing and Design teams.
You will work closely with the Senior Developer and have plenty of opportunities to share knowledge and experience.
• Commercial experience building scalable, multi-tenanted, cloud-based web applications using Microsoft technology
SQL databases, traditional instanced and as-a-service
• Experience with modern frameworks such as MVC, React, Angular, jQuery
• Experience with source control systems, ideally TFS/Azure DevOps
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, organised with good time management
• Worked in an Agile team, ideally Scrum
• Unit Testing
• Mobile application development (Android, iOS, iPadOS)
• Desktop application development (Windows, OS X, Linux)
Index Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
£35k - £40k Annual
£27k - £30k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£23k - £30k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£45k - £70k Annual
£40k - £65k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual