Automated Payments Associate
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
We’re looking for an Automated Payments Associates to join our team. You’ll be working within our Finance Department & will be accountable for the Automated BACS functions within the business, ensuring payment files are scheduled to transmit correctly and promptly via the Automated Bacs Payment Solution, within the guidelines and rules set out in the Bacs Service User Manual.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
* Ensure all Automated Bacs files are sent correctly and promptly and ensuring issues are communicated at the earliest opportunity
* Process unpaid direct debits and direct credits UK and Europe
* Download Bacs Reports from Bacs website and distribute to all interested parties
* Setup and amend dealer mandates on in-house systems
* Upload Sepa Files for approval
* Monitor Automated Payments Inbox
* Manage indemnity claims
* Liaise with relevant teams with Chargeback queries
* Merchant maintenance on in-house systems
* Service User Number maintenance on in-house systems
* Production of the Daily Balance Report, any overdrawn accounts need to be identified and reported to the Treasury Manager.
The ideal person to join us will have experience in the following:
* Good interpersonal skills
* Good organizational skills
* Ability to communicate at all levels
* Good analytical skills
* Systematic approach
* Excellent Excel skills
* Microsoft Word
* Good standard of Maths and English
Joining our award-winning team gives you the opportunity to progress and be rewarded, as well as enjoying a fantastic benefits package [+ any other propositions for the role – why someone would want this specific job].
At Assurant, we’re passionate about our people. After all, it’s our dynamic and successful team that allows us to provide lifestyle insurance solutions that bring our customers peace of mind, protecting what’s important to them. We’re proud to say we keep life running smoothly for over 300 million consumers; we’re also the UK’s largest provider of mobile device protection. Partnering with 9 of the top 20 best global brands, we are market leaders with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
Our “Three Triangles” underpin our story; it’s how we deliver for our customers and our people.
Our Unwavering Purpose is what we do: we protect what matters most.
Our Uncompromising Values are who we are: we use common sense and use common decency, while using uncommon thinking to deliver uncommon results.
Our Unbeatable Advantages: Our deep expertise gives us an unmatched insight into creating products with flexible capabilities.
Our people are problem solvers and pioneers. If you’re ready for a challenge and to become part of delivering our outstanding services and values, apply today.
Assurant have been awarded the Silver standard by Investors In People, and have received recognition by Business In The Community for Workplace Gender Equality