Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Working within the Design Department you will be given the opportunity to work alongside a vibrant team, designing multiple electrical projects. This is an extremely busy department and as the organisation continues to expand there will be the opportunity for Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
We are looking for an Electrical Designer with at least 5 years’ experience who can join the organisation and get on with the tasks in-hand. This is an ideal opportunity for somebody who has a HNC in Building Services Engineering and a Degree in Electrical Engineering, however, candidates who do not have these qualifications may be considered for this role based on previous experience.
The main duties and requirements of this role include:
• High / low voltage power design.
• Electronic building services system, including fire alarm, security, PA etc. • Lighting / Emergency Lighting design.
• Coordination and spatial planning of electrical services within a building
. • Software skills, including Amtech, Dialux, AutoCad etc.
• Knowledge of relevant design tools, techniques and related methods e.g. IT systems, BIM (not essential), calculation packages, etc.
Good knowledge of lighting design, daylighting and energy performance of a building.
• Strong track record of leading project teams.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Adaptable, resilient and able to work in multidisciplinary settings.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Professional, organised, and highly methodical.
Occasional travel throughout the U.K. and overnight stays will be required.
In return for the above we offer an excellent remuneration package which includes:-
• A competitive salary
• Allowances for business-related expenses
• The opportunity to work both on and off-site on a variety of innovative projects throughout the U.K.
• Flexible working hours
• A friendly and comfortable office environment in a quaint commuter area • The chance to work for a socially conscious business that regularly takes part in charity events.
If currently undertaking a relevant building services engineering qualification then transitional support will be offered to the right candidate
£30k - £35k Annual
£39 - £39 Hourly
£40k - £47k Annual
£20 - £40 Hourly
£20 - £30 Hourly
£35k - £42k Annual