IT Support Manager
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
We are exclusively working with a growing organisation based in central Norwich specialising in Document Management Systems who are seeking a new Technical Support Manager. This is a new opportunity within the business and a unique role where you will be leading a medium sized team of Support Analysts supporting a bespoke system, helping clients manage their documents, emails and other unstructured content as well as managing and you will be acting as an escalation point.
This new role will be based from our clients Norwich office and will involve a variety of activities from leading the team, managing escalations and dealing with non-technical enquires from clients. There will also be other project objectives set from time to time to allow the role to develop further and you will have the opportunity to work on projects for clients. This new opportunity will come with full on-the-job and some external training will be offered once you have settled in the position.
The successful candidate will have prior hands on support and infrastructure experience and ideally have experience of Document Management Systems or Case Management Systems. You will be leading a team that are supporting clients remotely and occasionally the role will involve site visits to deliver on-site assistance with system rollouts and migrations, etc. The successful applicant will need to be a self-starter with excellent communication and time management skills, general technical knowledge and the desire to grow their skills and involvement within the business. Strong problem-solving skills and a methodical approach are also essential.
Key skills / Requirements:
* 3rd line System Escalations experience
* Team Lead / Management experience
* Issue diagnosis & resolution and call management skills
* Document Management or Case Management System experience
* SQL Analysis ability
* Prior Technical Support and Infrastructure experience
* Ability to lead from the front
Desired general Technical knowledge:
* Databases Awareness (MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Access).
* Web/Application Servers knowledge or interest
* Email Systems exposure (Exchange & Lotus Notes)
* Microsoft Office programmes e.g. Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
* Programming Language knowledge useful
* Windows operating systems
* Knowledge of IP Based Networking Technology
£35k - £38k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£12.3 - £12.3 Hourly
£40k - £40k Annual
£70k - £80k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£31k - £42k Annual