Graduate Sales Consultant
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Mackenzie Stuart is a little bit different from most of the other Executive Search firms you come across. We only recruit graduates, meaning we’re a young and vibrant place to work, with the majority of consultants under 24. We pride ourselves on offering employees a lucrative commission strutcure along with a range of other incentives to work towards.
* The role of Executive Search Consultant is a target driven sales role.
* You will be expected to develop a client base, pitch to clients for vacancies and sell opportunities to high level candidates across the globe.
* We do 90% of our work overseas placing mid management to board level candidates giving you the chance to speak with key decision makers in some of the largest companies across the world.
* Following the completion of our training course, you will get straight on with the job, speaking with real candidates and clients.
* This means rather than a lengthy lead up time, you can start making placements straight away, thus earning commission sooner than with some other recruiters.
* New consultants then get on the job training, both from their manager and also in structured classes with fellow new starters over their first 6 months.
Commission & Incentives:
* Alongside a competitive basic salary, our commission structure is completely uncapped. Top performers will regularly earn six figure salaries, whilst the top graduates will earn £40,000+ in their first year.
* We also offer countless additional incentives throughout the year, including all expenses paid trips to Ibiza, Chamonix and Dublin, as well as £1000 gift vouchers and hospitality days at the Races.
* We are a complete meritocracy; promotion is based on performance only.
* Top performers will progress to a Management Consultant role within 12-18 months, managing a team of 1-2 Consultants, and a Business Manager role, managing a team of 4, after 18-24 months.
* In recent years we have set up and funded 8 new Executive Search businesses for our top performing managers, and the same opportunity remains for all our future graduates.
Do you make the cut?
* This is one of the toughest graduate jobs you can take on and requires huge amount of hard work, resilience and tenacity.
* Whilst many new consultants perform very well in Year One, the majority start to see the real earning potential in Year Two onwards.
If you want a company and career that will be incredibly hard work, will challenge you every day, where progression is based on your personal performance and you can have a fast track to management within your first 12 months in the business, then we are the destination for you
£18k - £18k Annual
£22k - £30k Annual
£22k - £26k Annual
£25k - £26k Annual
£28k - £33k Annual