Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
As an experienced Pricing Analyst you will undertake the following duties
* Regular monitor and analysing the performance of Ageas’ accounts, as required, at the macro, rating factor, agent and product levels in order to identify opportunities to optimise profitable growth through necessary pricing changes.
* Continually reviewing, developing and recommending new and enhanced management information and pricing concepts.
* You will be expected to monitor the pricing of competitors in order to identify and recommend changes to optimise Ageas’ position.
* Collaborate as a team to identifying trends in the market that may affect our pricing and underwriting of our products.
* Evaluation of new schemes and product positions to identify possible profitability
* Perform GLM analysis
* Working together to support alongside our underwriters, you will be recommending enhanced or alterations to product covers.
* You will be expected to work alongside and support, the Pricing Manager as required.
Skills and experience you need as a Pricing Analyst
* Previous experience in non-life insurance pricing (preferably Motor) of at least 3 years is essential; you will be joining the team at an intermediate level and will bring the skills and expertise to perform in this role.
* You will be a strong communication and able to demonstrate this through experience of building strong internal and external relationships.
* Degree (2.1 or higher) or equivalent qualification in mathematics, statistics or a scientific / financial discipline and / or relevant experience.
* Highly computer literate; ability to use Excel and PowerPoint at advanced level
* Experience of using Emblem and Radar is required
* Expert in using SAS or equivalent database package(s),ie. R/SQL/Python
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy within the Pricing Analyst role based In London:
Our people enjoy a comprehensive range of flexible benefit options such as a company pension, 23 days’ holiday (rising to 25 days after 3 years) with the ability to buy an additional 5 days, a personal car lease option, health and dental plans, life assurance of 4 x salary with the option to flex up, and a discretionary annual bonus. Our people enjoy discounted gym membership as well as discounts with a wide range of retailers through our partner Perkz and make the most of our Wellbeing activities and Sports and Social Club events. We have also introduced our “Dress for Your Day” policy which means you have the option of what to wear depending on what your day holds.
We’re an award-winning, international insurer with key markets in Europe and Asia and go back a fair bit too - almost 200 years. Fast-forward to today and we’re proud to be one of Europe’s top 20 insurance companies. Our UK team of 3,000, stand shoulder-to-shoulder with our most important people – our customers. We are recognised for our excellent insurance cover and being easy and straightforward to deal with. Plus, we understand the need for choice, which is why our insurance can be bought with us directly, and through aggregator sites as well as through our broker relationships and our leading partnership brands. We have around 5 million customers and have a first-class attitude when it comes to being there for them when they need us most. Don’t just take our word for all this though, we’ve scooped a Gold Standard Insurance Award for the last nine years running which speaks volumes about our dedicated teams across our UK offices based in London, Manchester, Stoke, Gloucester, Eastleigh and Bournemouth.
Click on the ‘Apply button’ to be considered for our Pricing Analyst opportunity at Ageas in London
£30k - £40k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£18k - £24k Annual
£55k - £55k Annual