1st and 2nd Line Deskside Support Engineer - Mac and PC
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
This a great opportunity to join a growing Media company Service Desk team with strong technical support experience. This is a hybrid position which is 50/50 environment providing both macOS and Windows IT support to busy deadline driven users.
A typical day would involve investigating and resolving issues on a wide range of systems, actively managing and maintaining a list of assigned calls.
* Good knowledge of macOS and Windows PC
* Windows 7 OS, Windows 10 OS, MacOS & the MS Office
* You will provide some Mac/PC telephone support using remote access as well as deskside.
* Responsible for managing backups
* Diagnosing and resolving technical issues
* Providing desktop and server support
* Supporting and maintaining MS Server/Desktops and MS Exchange
* Ensuring security and upgrades are applied to desktops and laptops and kept up to date
* Fault finding to laptops and desktops
* Reporting faults and maintaining logs on servers, desktops and laptops
* Completing internal user moves including phones
* Ensuring all logs for equipment and users are maintained
* You should have excellent communication skills
* Be a keen and a fast learner and be enthusiastic about helping users.
* The working environment is relaxed but extremely professional, so the successful candidate must be able to operate effectively in a highly creative atmosphere and be a real team player joining the IT team there.
* Cultural fit is important to success in this role, so you must be proactive and outgoing.
ACM Resourcing are a leading Mac IT recruitment company work on various positions in the market please don't hesitate to get in touch with me for a confidential chat about how we can secure your next position