Business Development Manager
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Niche, highly innovative, stunningly creative and original - they combine core areas of expertise in physical, digital and communications.
This vital, pivotal role will manage a new business pipeline by identifying, inspiring and securing prospects that are above and beyond existing client relationships - inspiring them from initial contact via outreach and networking, through to business opportunity with professionalism, intelligence and purpose.
* Play an instrumental role in the business development strategy for the agency
* Identify with insight, future value opportunities within identified sectors and markets, building a qualified target database
* Recognise the best way to approach agreed key targets and apply relevant techniques to make contact and develop relationships at a senior level - through thought pieces, cold calling, attending conferences, networking, working alongside the Marketing team
* Use a deep understanding of the business culture, the agency unique offering, expertise and experience(case studies) to drive lead generation, secure new meetings and inspire confidence amongst prospects
* Develop and maintain a broad knowledge of key trends within retail and target categories to develop proactive and reactive prospect engagement initiatives
* Keep the agency database up to date and ensure all activity is recorded for accurate weekly reporting and to the UK and Group Boards
* Ensure the weekly reporting and analysis is correct with the Head of Marketing on current pipeline, initiatives, opportunities and activity
* Contribute to content - whether giving direction on appropriate topics that will help to connect and inspire prospects or the development of the content itself, supported by Marketing.
This is a really exciting time for a first class new business development professional to join this niche, highly innovative agency in a role that offers genuine opportunity to contribute to it's continued success, and subsequently, personal development and reward.
An awe-inspiring, truly creative working environment and company ethos - this is an agency like no other looking for the best Business Development professional on the market.
You will be based from the Birmingham office (or remotely, but will need to be available for international networking).
Uncapped earning potential - this role offers an accomplished business development professional (with a creative agency background please), everything to play for.
High Meadow Recruitment Ltd has been appointed to manage this role on behalf of the client
£28k - £30k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual