CNC Milling Machinists/Programmers
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
* To manufacture, to our drawings, parts that are supplied to our assembly team or direct to our customers.
* Operate CNC machines.
* Self-inspection of parts produced
* Work to defined schedules
* Work to planned times
* Maintain a safe and tidy environment in the work area, in line with Health & Safety policies and procedures
Skills and Experience required
* Must have experience of siemens conversational programming control.
* The ability to programme from drawings.
* A passion for engineering and appreciation and commitment to achieve our client’s requirements is essential.
These role will be full-time and permanent. Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 08:00-16:30 Friday 08:00-15:00 (39 hours per week) along with 8 additional hours per week paid at an overtime rate (during the week and Saturday mornings). Salary depending on experience (£25,000 - £30,000 pa)