Lift Service Engineer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
* Carrying out regular planned preventative maintenance and service visits
* Attending lift breakdown callouts to carry out minor lift repairs
* Meeting agreed customer response times, building relationships with our clients
* Providing regular updates to the Service Manager and becoming an integral part of the regional 24/7 Standby/Callout rota.
* Solving issues across a portfolio of Orona and competitor lifting equipment and carrying out basic LG1 examinations
* Problem solving and working on your own initiative
We strive to be a great place to work and to offer a wide range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals.
* Company vehicle
* Opportunities for overtime
* All necessary equipment and safety training to keep you safe
* A pension scheme that you will be automatically enrolled into after 3 months which both you and the company contribute to
* 25 Paid company and 8 public holidays
* A minimum level of life insurance
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £52k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual