UK Sales Manager - Gas Analysis Instrumentation
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Flow Control Engineering are hiring for a UK Sales Manager / Business Development Manager to sell Process Instrumentation & Gas Analysis Instrumentation into industry.
We are looking for a new Regional Sales Manager for UK & Ireland specialized in Instrumentation / Gas analysis in order to take over the responsibility of this area. Working from a home office you will be responsive for delivering sales and business development in the UK.
You will have to maintain, to develop and to foster industrial customer’s loyalty through the sales and support of gas analysis products manufactured by our Group. You will be continuously in touch with industries (chemical, petrochemical, steel, glass, cement … ), integrators, resellers, service companies, stack testing institutes and so on… .
- You will receive an existing customer’s database and you will define a development strategy with your manager.
- You will visit and develop new customers.
- You will identify and plan the necessary sales actions in a short, medium and long-term view.
- Taking initiatives and having a good relational (with maintenance technicians, process engineers,
purchasers … ) are mandatory for this job.
- You will have to identify the customer’s needs and define the suitable products.
- You’ll be in charge of the sales and customer’s support.
- You will defend and negotiate your quotations / projects.
- You will regularly report to your manager.
- You will be in charge of the commercial intelligence for this market.
This position is for a person who has a technical education and a good sales/relational ability. Knowledge of process instrumentation is advantageous as well as a strong customers knowledge within the UK.
The profile can be Technician with a sale experience or Engineer with sales experience or equivalent based on a technical education in the following fields: instrumentation, chemical-physics, environment.
You are looking for a new motivating challenge, you are known for your social ability, you are proactive developing relationships with clients, you’ll develop and support existing/new customers. Dynamism, autonomy and rigour are requested.
Proven sales track record within the process industry, typical customers will include, Power, Steel, Cement, Chemical & Petrochemical