Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
The roles and responsibilities as a Sales Executive:
* B2C telephone-based account management position in which you will look after a base of your own customers.
* Building a strong rapport with your customers.
* Be able to switch between incoming and outgoing calls with the former predominating.
* You will have monthly sales targets to hit – therefore you must be a driven and motivated individual.
* You will have an upbeat and bubbly personality.
* You must have a great telephone manner and be confident when speaking to customers on the phone.
* You will be able to think on your feet.
* Confident and resilient – it’s a targeted sales environment.
* 35 hours per week contract with opportunities for flexible working after probation.
* Producer tastings, events and wine festivals.
* Yearly company bonus.
* Incentives and competitions. Recent winners have visited the Rioja
* A generous staff discount.
* WSET qualifications (Intermediate and Advanced), with potential for WSET Diploma sponsorship.
* A flexible benefits scheme, including bike to work, gym membership, pension, child care vouchers etc.
* Free onsite parking.
* If you’re currently in retail or hospitality, then you’ll appreciate a better work-life balance and strong rewards for your hard work.
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today to Emma @ RE Resource Group today
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful
£22k - £25k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual
£21k - £21k Annual
£20k - £20k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual